Repair Information for Ricoh Imaging Products
RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC. has an Authorized Service Centre for warranty and non-warranty repair of Ricoh Imaging products purchased in Canada, including Digital SLR Camera Bodies (ie. PENTAX K-1, KP, K-3II, K-70, K-S2, K-50), PENTAX Digital SLR Lenses, Digital Interchangeable Lens System Cameras and Lenses (ie. PENTAX Q-S1, Q7 and Q Mount Lenses), 645Z Medium Format Digital SLR Camera Body and 645 Digital SLR Lenses, RICOH THETA 360°Spherical Cameras (ie. Theta S, Theta SC), Digital Compact Cameras (ie. RICOH WG-50, WG-M2, RICOH GRII), PENTAX Flashes and PENTAX Sports Optics.
RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC
2150 Steeles Avenue West, Unit #5
Phone: (905) 286-5585
How do you get your Ricoh Imaging product repaired?
Send the product requiring repair to RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC.’s Authorized Service Centre.
Please download and print this form to help facilitate packing and shipping the product(s) to our Authorized Service Centre.
- Package the product(s) carefully using ample padding material to prevent damage in transit.
- Include your complete name, return address, email address and daytime telephone number.
- Note the product model(s) and serial number(s) that you are sending in for service on the downloaded repair form. Please retain a record of this information for your reference.
- Provide a description of the malfunction. Include detailed information about the camera settings used and/or environment in which the product was used so that the service centre can duplicate the problem.
- Include a copy of the dated proof of purchase receipt for warranty repair (if applicable).
- Send all/any accessory items like a lens, flash or batteries that may be related to the malfunction.
- Send any/all sample image files (unaltered) that show the malfunction.
If you have any questions regarding how to send your Ricoh Imaging Product in for service to our Authorized Service Centre, please contact us directly at email@example.com
RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC.'s goal is to ensure that you enjoy the use of your Ricoh Imaging product, and that it enriches your enjoyment of photography. Therefore, should you require any further information regarding the servicing of your Ricoh Imaging product, please do not hesitate to contact RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC. directly. We look forward to being of service to our valued customers.
Please Note: RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC. only services the Canadian market and will only receive and/or ship product within Canada. If you live outside Canada and require service for your Ricoh Imaging product, please contact a Ricoh Imaging representative in your own country/region. Click here for a listing
Out-of-Warranty Repair Information for Ricoh Imaging Products
No warranty shall cover any of the following conditions:
- A Ricoh Imaging product no longer within its applicable warranty period.
- Impact damage
- Water/moisture damage
- Foreign substance damage
- Sand damage
- Battery leakage
- Misuse or abuse
- Operation contrary to instructions provided in the instruction manual
- Modifications or servicing provided by anyone other than RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC.’s Authorized Service Centre
RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC. shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, such as damaged memory cards, batteries, travel expenses, loss of time etc.
RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC. will provide repair estimates to return malfunctioning out of warranty equipment back to factory specifications. The repair estimate will include labour and parts costs, and will be based on preliminary inspection of equipment. If, upon complete disassembly, further damage is discovered due to corrosion or other hidden damage, RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC. does reserve the right to cancel the original repair estimate and issue a second repair estimate covering the additional necessary repairs.
Repairs will be performed only after the repair estimate is approved and payment is received. If the repair estimate is declined, we will return your equipment to you unrepaired for a $25.00 refusal fee plus taxes. Equipment will be returned unrepaired if no reply is received within 45 days of estimate; a $25 handling fee will apply.
All photographic repairs performed by RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC. are warranted for a period of 3 months. This repair warranty applies specifically to the materials and workmanship related to the actual repairs performed. This repair warranty is domestic in nature and will be honored only by RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC. All other warranty conditions also apply.